Serving Size: 2
This Hot & Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup is a comforting and flavorful dish that is perfect for chilly nights or when you need a quick and easy meal. The combination of tender chicken, spicy broth, and chewy ramen noodles makes for a satisfying and delicious bowl of soup.
- 7.56oz Fortune Ramen Noodles
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onions, sliced (optional)
- Cook the Fortune ramen noodles according to the package instructions, drain, and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger to the pot and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, honey, and sesame oil to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the cooked chicken and ramen noodles to the pot. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the noodles are heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with sliced green onions if desired.
- For a vegetarian version of this soup, substitute the chicken with tofu or mushrooms.
- Adjust the amount of sriracha sauce to your desired level of spiciness.
- Use homemade chicken broth for an even richer flavor.
- This soup is great for meal prep – simply store the soup and noodles separately and combine
when ready to eat.
- For a heartier meal, add some vegetables such as bok choy, carrots, or spinach.